Post Pictures of Yourself!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

yardgames said:
Whoa, didn't picture you like that. Actually, I thought you were female. :D Fascinating.

You and genders!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

LOL, well I didn't picture you quite what you look like either. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

How do you know what TJ looks like? He's never posted his pic (hint, hint TJ :D )

yardgames

Retired Administrator

He sent it to me over AIM. His hair looks like Harry Potter, if that gives you a decent image.

D

Deleted member 1693

I've actually never seen YG or TJ in a decent picture.

I'm not implying anything...? Lol.

I would upload one, but I tend to hate every picture I take of myself; it would take me forever anyway. I'd have to take a long shower... use tons of product... get my face and hair just perfect... pick a great outfit... use a little photoshop to clear up my new acne... You know.

But I will try to make time for it.

EDIT: I also tend to see people in my mind's eye as their avatar. For example, I see YG as Malcolm, TJ as Jesse, Alex as Reese (although I've seen his real pic) etc. And if several people have the same avatar, my closer friends or the people I see the most get that character priority. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
oooo...this thread..lol

Post a new pic sammy, you sexy thing :p

Also we could see how bad sam has got genders mixed up with the newer member, Lucky's a guy sam, you know that right?

D

Deleted member 1693

LOL everyone's got my gender confused. xD

Check out my post on the LGBT thread for that info.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
ooooops. i put my foot in it there.

sorry, hope i didnt offend. i just read that thread, and was like shit and raced back to this one...

D

Deleted member 1693

Oh, naw... It's totally fine! I actually thought it was quite comical.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
phew! you where just a random example of a new member, whos gender I thought i knew, so i could poke fun at sam.

D

Deleted member 1693

EDIT: I have allotted you enough time to glance at my mug. Lol.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
oooo...this thread..lol

Post a new pic sammy, you sexy thing :p

Also we could see how bad sam has got genders mixed up with the newer member, Lucky's a guy sam, you know that right?
Actually I was just trying to remember that and I was thinking whatever happened to that control Davey Boy used to have in the profiles were we set our genders?

phew! you where just a random example of a new member, whos gender I thought i knew, so i could poke fun at sam.
In order to poke fun at Sam you have to be right or you make yourself look like a jackass. :D

Here's a relatively recent picture of me. I was carving pumpkins with some friends around Halloween.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone with large pictures rejoice. I have doubled the maximum file size for uploaded jpeg pictures, mainly because my pic was larger than the size limit and it seemed easier to change the size limit than edit the pic. The joys of admin power. :D Enjoy! :)

D

Deleted member 1693

Thank you so much for that!

...The file size limit and the pic. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hey, if you guys are having problems with file sizes, they can all be increased. We just need to give it some number and I have no idea why TJ chose what he did but he has never complained about a lack of disk space so it can always be increased as necessary!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Every file limit can be max/infinate. i dont care. I just havent changed anything from the default.

@ Sam you look way different from like last year.